So, I am a horrible blogger. Please forgive me for enjoying my real life so much that I couldn’t hash out a few hours a week to blog. I meant to. I really did. It just never seemed to make the list each day. I’ve decided that I really do want to document, at least to some extent, what life has been like in the bus for our family history’s sake. So in the coming months, I hope to catch up on the last year or more including improvements we’ve made to the bus, problems we’ve run into, fun times, lessons learned, etc. Unfortunately, I probably won’t have dates to go along with everything I post, or photos for that matter, but I’ll do my best to think of when everything occurred.
- Upper Cabinets on Driver’s Side
- Window Screens and spacers
- Reupholster the Couches
- A Hanging Hamper
- Closet Organizers on Our Side
- Closet Organizers on the Kids’ Side
- Air Conditioning!
- Vent Fans in the Kitchen and Bathroom
- New Sewage Tanks
- A Kitchen Table
- A Blackboard and Magnet Board for School
- Digital Homeschooling
- Digitize Everything! Loving Evernote.
- Matresses vs. Hammocks
- Permanent walls in the Kids’ Room
- Fixing the Pneumatic Driver’s Seat
- Painting the Roof
- Exterior house painting (plannned)
- Upper Cabinets on the Passenger Side (planned)
- New Bulk Food Storage (planned)
- New Towel Racks (planned)
- Straw Bale Garden
- Sleepover with Cousins
- Having Friends over with their Kids
- Our first “Camping” experience
- Taking the Skoolie to Youth Camp
- Taking the Skoolie to Youth Camp (again)
- Brewing Wine in the Bus
Disasters and Oopsies
- Losing Our Keys and Breaking into the Skoolie
- Leaking Sewage (Eeww)
- High Winds and Lost Pop-Up
- Rotting Outdoor Rugs
- Ants and Mice?! Really!!??
- Is There Such a Thing as Easy Care Fabric? Our Couch Woes.
- Converter on the Caput
- A Crack in the Tub
- Emergency Blankets to Combat Heat
- The Social Stigma
- ”Providing” for the Family?
- Don’t Need as Much as We Thought
- An Appreciation for Less
- An Appreciation for Cleanliness
- An Appreciation for Order